We believe in community and we don’t think that community stops with our town or our region. We all live in a truly global community these days, so while you’re enjoying your luxurious beverage, know that you won’t be harming the people in developing countries who grow our coffee. Not only do we purchase all our coffee in an ethical way, we also support Coffee Kids, a wonderful charity who help solve the problems created by the unfairness of the global coffee market. Do you want to be part of the Rhode Island Coffee family?
• Supervisor 39 hours + per week – previous experience would be preferred.
• Full Time 30 hours + per week – Barista skills would be ideal but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Staff wanted – positions available include Manager, Assistant Manager and sales assistants. Apply in store now!
Assistant Manager required. Full time hours available. Please enquire in store and hand your CV to Hannah.
BHS FULL TIME COLLEAGUE
A successful BHS Full Time Colleague should be confident, enthusiastic and enjoy working at pace. They take real pride in the BHS brand and are obsessive about service and standards, driving these through coaching and developing their team. They demonstrate effective communication and are able to react and adapt positively to the needs of the business.
Hours: 39 per week
Rate of pay: £6.50 per hour
Skills and Abilities
- Communicates effectively
- Develops the skills and knowledge of self
- Acts as a champion of service by motivating the team in driving sales and service
- Achieves results through and with the team
- Keeps up to date with key retail issues internally and externally
- Understands and follows Best Practice
- Is confident and works assertively
- Adapts to challenging situations
- Embraces and promotes a culture of change
Character and Personal Qualities
- Professional - Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business at short notice and have the ability to lead
- Energetic and exudes a sense of fun
- Feels confident and trusts own judgment
- Self driven and works with enthusiasm and tenacity
- Ambitious and career focused
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused fashion environment
- Responsibility for a specific area of department
- Supervisory experience and excellent merchandising skills and standards
To Apply please bring a copy of your CV into BHS, Golden Square, Warrington