Be the best part of someone’s day this Christmas!
Christmas shopping needs to be fun, really easy and enjoyable. Customers need to feel inspired when they’re browsing, looked after when they need some help and recharged after visiting our restaurant.
It’s important to us that our customers receive quick, friendly service from a team who love helping people and making their day that bit brighter. At such a busy time of year, we want to go further for our customers and help them find exactly what they want, so we need some extra help to make sure each and every one of them gets the best experience worthy of telling their friends about.
What we’re looking for is simple. You’ll need to be able to:
– Go out of your way to make our customers smile and feel really special
– Enjoy talking and listening to customers and helping them to shop or recharge
– Work quickly and efficiently as part of the team – Christmas is busy but it’s great fun and you’ll meet some great people!
– Take pride in creating an open and welcoming sales floor or restaurant environment
– Have fun with your customers and help your colleagues every day
Joining our Christmas team means you’ll be offering great service in any one of our many departments. From Click & Collect to Menswear or Gifts to the Restaurant and more. We’ll consider you for every department so don’t miss out & apply today!
– 16 or 20hrs working across 5 out of 7 days including Saturday and/or Sunday
These are temporary positions starting soon and lasting until the end of December.
*Occasionally we will close vacancies prior to the published expiry date if we receive high volumes of applications so to avoid disappointment please apply as early as you can.
16 or 20 hrs
£6.33 (under 21) – £7.50 per hour
Fixed Term Contract
Expiry Date: Ongoing