Following the latest government announcement, we can confirm that from Tuesday 5th January, only essential stores, Click & Collect services and restaurants/cafés offering takeaway or delivery will be open until further notice. All non-essential leisure and retailers will be closed.
The safety of our customers, colleagues and retailers is our number one priority and we continue to follow the Government’s public health guidance closely.
Please be aware that the Customer Service Desk is closed until further notice and will therefore no longer be a Collect+ collection point or a secondary donation point for the Warrington Foodbank.
Please be aware that the multi-storey car park is now closed until further notice. The ground floor car park off Legh Street will remain open and free for all to use. Toilets remain open.
Open stores include:
- ASK – open for takeaway and delivery only
- Boots Opticians – open for appointment only
- Caffé Nero – open for takeaway and Click & Collect only
- Cash Generators – open for Click & Collect by appointment only
- CEX Computers – open for Click & Collect only
- Greggs – open for takeaway only
- Hatters Bloom – open for Click & Collect and local delivery only
- Hays Travel – open via telephone and email only. Please call 01925 629835, email [email protected] or message them directly via Facebook or Twitter
- Holland & Barrett
- Next – open for Click & Collect only
- NM Money
- Poundbakery – open for takeaway only
- Technically Brilliant Art – open for collections and local delivery services only
- The Fragrance Shop – open for Click & Collect only
- Tim Hortons – open for takeaway only
- Vintage Viola – open for Click & Collect only from online orders
- VIP Cigarette – open for Click & Collect only
- Vision Express – open for appointment only
- Warrington Foodbank
- WHSmith / Post Office
- Woyo – open for takeaway and delivery only
Please click here to view individual stores opening hours.
We’d also like to remind any customers visiting us, to please remember to wear a face covering.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time.