General Manager at Superbowl UK
As General Manager, your key focuses will be to improve the customer experience, leading and developing your team to deliver an unforgettable customer experience. You will need to be sales focused and highly motivated into hitting and exceeding targets set.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team to deliver financial targets and service standards.
- Ensure all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Be very hands on. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customer visit.
- Ensure that all our customers receive a market leading leisure experience through superior sales and service.
Is this you?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone
- Desire for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success.
- Two years management experience required for general manager position.
You will be required to work on a set 3 week rolling rota.
Our trading hours are 9am-1am so rotas will reflect this.
To apply, please email your cover letter & CV to [email protected]
Cleaner at Superbowl UK
Our venues are always busy. You’ll work with our team ensuring that our high cleanliness standards are kept to the highest level. As a cleaner, you will ensure we are ready to trade for our customers.
Cleaner required for 2.5 hours per day (7.30am-10am).
Duties to include:
- cleaning toilets,
- vacuuming carpeted floors,
- mopping hard floors,
- cleaning surfaces,
- emptying bins and any other associated tasks.
Experience essential. Attention to detail is required.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter with “Cleaner” as the subject field to – [email protected]